Improve Your Online Business with Analytics Data
Our Services cover, Burnley, Lancashire and across the UK.
You’ve got data, and lots of it. If you’re like most enterprises, you’re struggling to transform massive information into actionable insights for better decision making and increased business results.
We provide you with a better understanding of visitor behaviour and help you use this data to assess the performance of your online business including:
- Web pages and online processes
- Marketing and advertising campaigns
- Search engine performance
- Internal and external promotions
- Affiliate relationships
We can also look in detail at the customer journey to understand the role and value added by each marketing channel in relation to the conversions generated; and investigate to find data that will answer your questions and support or contradict any theories or ideas you have regarding your website visitors and customers.
Configuration is all about capturing the right data in the right format to meet your reporting and analysis requirements.
I can help with all aspects of configuration including:
- Goal and Event tracking
- Tracking visitors across multiple websites (cross-domain tracking)
- Tracking for custom website applications
- Integrating custom business data into your web analytics data
- AMP page tracking
- Importing external data
- Linking to AdWords, Search Console or other Google products.
- Roll-up reporting for aggregating GA data from multiple websites.
Google Tag Manager
Is by far the quickest and most flexible way of implementing Google Anlaytics, read more about Google Tag Manager here.
This is a complex area, but offers great benefits for any on-line retailer, read more about e-commerce tracking here.
Dashboards and Reports
Your website exists in a constantly changing environment, and having a Google Analytics expert an email or a phone call away can save you a lot of time and trouble. Typical areas I provide support for include:
- Maintain the configuration, such as adding tracking for new website interactions.
- Fix tracking issues caused by website changes or software updates
- Provide advice on tracking marketing and advertising campaigns
- Help extracting and interpreting the data you need.
Call 07918085956 or email email@example.com
We offer our services across the UK, but main base is Burnley
Understand the Power of Your Data
A leader in data and analytics consulting, Blast combines strategy, implementation, optimization and training to help you EVOLVE your organization by doing more of what works and less of what doesn’t. Leverage the power of your data and the expertise of our analytics consultants to increase revenue, improve profitability, lower costs, identify opportunities, reduce threats, and more.