Hire an UK AdWords/PPC Specialist to work remotely, as and when you need them on a monthly retainer or project basis to suit your needs and budget. No ongoing contract. Retainers start from £100 per month.
We can also do in house/office coaching for you or your staff if needed. Or we can do training online.
Our Services cover, Burnley, Clitheroe, Blackburn, Preston and all areas of Lancashire. We also work Worldwide with our REMOTE Services.
What is an AdWords Specialist & What Can They do for You!
Our PPC specialists are experts in Internet advertising, planning and optimising the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns FOR ALL MEDIUMS, SOCIAL & Google.
Pay-per-click (PPC) is the term used to refer to paid advertising on the internet, usually through Google AdWords or other platform that use PPC advertising, including social media. Advertisers pay a fee each time one of their adverts is clicked. Our PPC specialists use their expertise to maximise the results of your PPC campaigns and do your reports every month, so you are kept up-to-date.
Our specialist will work for you remotely, as part of the marketing department or work alone. Whatever suit your business better for YOU.
The Responsibilities of the Specialist Managing Your AdWords/PPC
- They will be creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels, as discussed with you.
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them to get better ROI
- They will be analysing and making data-driven decisions in connection with your target audience
- Writing engaging adverts for your paid ads with information discussed with you the client, as your input is very valuable
- We will send you a detailed analysis and report of campaigns and work done every month. Keeping you up to date.
We understand our clients and we want them to feel assured that their hard earned money is being spent effectively and only used as part of well planned campaigns. We are UK Professionals trained and qualified in the uk.
Call 07918085956 or email email@example.com